The group responsible for looking after a picturesque nature reserve in Derby have issued a safety warning to pet owners following a shocking discovery.
The chair of The Friends of Chaddesden Wood told Derbyshire Live of her surprise when discovering several hidden red dried chillies at the beauty spot in Oakwood.
The group say that a dog or other pets and wildlife could become seriously ill if they were to eat one of the dried chillies.
According to the discussion website Reddit, plain dried chillies are not toxic to dogs, however the spice mix may contain onion powder or garlic powder which is
link source - Derby Telegraph