X Register for free to receive latest news stories direct to your inbox Register
Two Midlands industrial units have been sold by Regional REIT as part of a wider £45m deal.
The firm has offloaded its 84,489 sq ft unit on Mile End Road in Colwick, Nottingham, and the 128,941 sq ft International House in Telford to ARA Dunedin.
Other properties in the Regional REIT portfolio to be sold are:
– Commercial Road, Bromborough (126,689 sq ft)
– Manor Road, Erith (35,198 sq ft)
– Skippingdale Trading Estate, Scunthorpe (30,495 sq ft)
– Road 4 Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford (246,209 sq ft)
– Units A-E Salters Way, Wisbech (161,036 sq ft)
The deal as the company looks
link source - The Business Desk