BM - Pinewood Park - A typical view of Barratt Homes' Pinewood Park - sm-3599b964


Buyers in Merseyside have the chance to receive the ultimate gift for the festive season with homes ready to move into in Formby.

Pinewood Park on Liverpool Road has a three-bedroom home that is all wrapped up for Christmas, and a selection of offers available for buyers to take advantage of.

With the average monthly rent at £863 for a three-bedroom home in Formby, the Oakmoor style home is a chance for buyers to invest in their future and lay down some roots in an established community.[1] Help to Buy is an option, as well as Barratt Homes’ bespoke Deposit Unlock scheme.

Under Deposit Unlock, first time buyers and existing homeowners can purchase a new-build home priced up to £330,000 with just a 5% deposit. The competitively priced mortgage for the remaining 95% is designed to make buying a new home much more affordable to those who may have otherwise struggled to fund a deposit for their dream home.

Barratt is ready to play Secret Santa with potential buyers, as this end of terrace home has a number of other potential benefits that should be discussed with a Sales Adviser during an appointment.

Michaela Lancaster, Sales Director at Barratt Homes Manchester, said: “Buyers considering the Oakmoor style home at Pinewood Park have the chance to join an exciting community in time for the festive season.

“With upgrades available, as well as Help to Buy and Deposit Unlock, we don’t expect them to be available for long. Those interested in the three bedroom home should speak with a Sales Adviser to discuss the offers available.”

Located on Liverpool Road, Pinewood Park is bringing a flourishing new community to Formby. Nestled into the borough of Sefton, the development is just a short drive from the wild and beautiful coastline of Formby beach and offers a range of different properties to suit a variety of house hunters.

The Oakmoor is available from £284,995.

To find out more about Pinewood Park visit or call 0333 355 8474 to book an appointment with a Sales Adviser.

To learn more about how Barratt Homes is building more energy efficient homes visit