Rising Mediterranean food brand, Villa Express, has officially opened at Derbion.
Villa Express has opened the doors to its first physical location in the UK within Derbion’s Food Terrace on Level 2 and has announced its grand opening, which will include a series of giveaways, starting on Friday 25 August.
To celebrate the grand opening, Villa Express will host an opening event on Friday 25 August, which features a live Bouzouki musician playing from 11am and free Chicken Mediterranean Sandwiches to customers through the door from 11am – 1pm*.
Plus, following the grand opening, visitors can enjoy budget-busting deals each day until the end of September, including:
- Monday Madness, which gives shoppers the chance to enjoy Chicken or falafel Roxbox for just £3.99
- Two for one Tuesdays, which enables visitors to buy one legendary plate and drink and receive a secondary plate for free
- Each Wednesday, customers can buy one Shawarma Poutine and drink, to receive a second Shawarma Poutine free-of-charge
- On Thursdays, guests can enjoy a free 16oz drink with all meals
- Fridays see Villa Express’ Shawarma Poutine available to enjoy for just £5
- Souvlaki Saturdays, which gives shoppers the chance to enjoy a Souvlaki meal for just £6 all day
- On Sundays, customers can enjoy two side salads for the price of one throughout the day
What’s more, customers can also take to Instagram to enter the brand’s social media competition to be in with a chance of winning free ROXBOX for a month – simply like the post on @VillaExpressUK’s Instagram, follow the brand and tag three friends to be in with a chance of winning one of the five prizes.
Bringing a taste of the Mediterranean to the heart of Derbion, the menu boasts an array of mouth-watering choices such as signature shawarmas, ROXBOX, sandwiches, customised meals and Greek fusion dishes, as well as a selection of sides and drinks.
The opening marks Derbion’s latest addition to the recently refurbished Food Terrace, which boasts a fresh new look, additional seating and a host of new brands – including Popeyes®, Burger & Sauce and Mexican street-food brand Tortilla.
Beth McDonald, Managing Director of Derbion, said: “We’re delighted that Villa Express has officially opened its doors in-centre, and we really hope our customers enjoy the offers, giveaways and entertainment throughout their opening event on Friday 25 August.
“Villa Express brings another fantastic new cuisine to Derbion and we’re positive that our customers will enjoy the exciting mix of food brands on offer at our refreshed Food Terrace.”