Calling all entrepreneurs, charities, start-ups and businesses, small and large – The new NNBN awards ceremony has been launched, which covers the whole of Northamptonshire.
County-wide membership organisation NNBN has today unveiled its latest offer – the Northamptonshire NNBN Awards 2023. There are 12 categories now open to enter, including business and charity of the year, one for start-ups and categories for food and drink, hair and beauty and health and wellbeing.
Simon Cox, the co-founder of NNBN, said: “After successfully running the Kettering Business Awards for the last four years, we’re delighted to be expanding and opening this up to the of Northamptonshire. Northamptonshire is a fantastic county full of enterprising entrepreneurs, established businesses and global brands this year. We’re excited to bring you the NNBN Business Awards to recognise and celebrate innovative, hardworking, and enterprising businesses across the county.”
Jessica Pilkington, Director of PR and marketing company Pilkington Communications – one of the event sponsors - added: “Awards are a great way to elevate your brand. Being unveiled as a finalist – let alone a winner - means your brand will be promoted very positively. It’s very cost-effective publicity.
“If you ever submit tenders then an award win helps you stand out, plus they are great for staff morale. The simple act of writing your award application can be useful – it gives you a unique opportunity to reflect on your organisation, your team or a recent project. Put simply, entering awards makes good business sense. They can increase sales, boost your profile and exposure, and help you leave the competition in your wake.”
The event sponsors are: Wilson Brown Solicitors, Northamptonshire Chamber of Commerce, North Northamptonshire Council, Poppy Design Studio and Pilkington Communications.
Categories now open:
- Business of the Year – sponsored by Action Coach Oakham & Kettering
- Business Person of the Year – sponsored by Square Feet Co Working
- Charity of the Year – sponsored by Commsave Credit Union
- Food & Drink Business of the Year – sponsored by Groundwork Northamptonshire
- Tourism Award – sponsored by Discover Northamptonshire
- Green Award – sponsored by North Northamptonshire Council
- Health and Wellbeing Business of the Year – sponsored by Brackmills Business Improvement District (BID)
- Start-Up Business of the Year
- Micro Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Hair and Beauty Business of the Year
- Special Recognition Award
There are a few categories left to sponsor and the awards are now officially open. Visit https://nnbnawards.co.uk